People are the foundation of our company and the reason for our success - past, present, and future. Our people are the most valuable asset in Oregano Pizzeria and must always be nurtured, challenged, motivated, and rewarded. We believe that people make things happen. Hence, we continually build, train, and develop our people to be the top performers to deliver our brand values to all stakeholders.
We persistently encourage every Team Member to learn and share the skills, knowledge, and passion to enhance our services internally and externally. We recognize that the quality, motivation, and performance of our people are the key factors in achieving our success. We always strive to build Oregano Pizzeria as the most admired global company ever to work with.
We emphasize the importance of recruiting highly motivated, visionary, and determined candidates to join our team. We have designed a comprehensive recruitment system that highlights the importance of behaviors, skills, philosophy, and clear objectives. The overall goal of recruitment and selection for a position is to search, screen, select, and recruit great people worldwide to make a real contribution and excellent performance at a particular point in time and into the future. We are determined to bring exceptional people who love people with specific characters, credentials, and abilities mainly someone who is full of energy, proactive, with natural ability to energize team members, wisdom to make right decisions, and above all a strong execution mindset.
Recruitment and selection are vital activities in our business. We believe that appropriate recruitment and selection make every part of the organization effective. Successful recruitment and selection can transform our company from good to great in the global platform. We are committed to bring the right people who can share their great life with us in Oregano Pizzeria. to take our company on its Pathway to Success. Therefore, recruitment and selection are the cornerstones of our success so we can continuously lead the industry.
Pizzaiolo ( Service Crew )read more
Crew Member Job Description
We are currently seeking a reliable new crew member for our rapidly growing fast-food restaurant. In this role, you will provide customer service, ensure food and drinks are served with passion and see to the overall satisfaction of our customers. To succeed in this position, you will be courteous, friendly, and fast, with a positive attitude and strong work ethic. This position offers great incentives and opportunities for advancement for the right candidate.
Crew Member Duties and Responsibilities
• Greet customers upon arrival
• Inform customers of any specials or promotions running currently
• Answer any questions the customers might have
• Take orders with accuracy
• Repeat orders to customers to ensure they are correct
• Accept payment and accurately supply change, when needed
• Direct complaints and concerns to Manager
• Ensure food is delivered to the table hot and fresh
• Offer to refill drinks
• Check with customers to ensure their overall satisfaction
• Thank customers for their business, invite them to return
• Maintain a clean, sanitary, and organized dining room and service area
• Complete all side work at end of shift
• Ensure restrooms are clean and stocked
• Comply with all health and food safety regulations at all times
Crew Member Requirements and Qualifications
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Must be able to pass a background check and drug test
• Some experience in the restaurant industry preferred
• Must have reliable transportation
• Availability during evenings and on weekends
• Able to learn computerized ordering system
• Fluent in English
• Basic math skills, ability to make change
• Friendly demeanor and a positive attitude
• Trustworthy and reliable
• Commitment to excellent customer service
• Able to handle working in a fast-paced environment